1. SUMMARY: The Danville-Boyle County Economic Development Partnership (Partnership), Inc., requests written proposals from individuals and/or organizations to provide temporary, part-time services to advance the Partnership’s community and investor outreach initiatives in coordination with its Executive Committee Chair, President/CEO, and Board of Directors. These services are sought until July 1, 2019, with an anticipated level of effort to average 10-15 hours per week.
2. ESSENTIAL DELIVERABLES:
A. Advance the Partnership’s community outreach and relations through community conversations and educational sessions.
B. Assist in the 2019 Chairman Circle private investor relations and cultivation.
C. Activate and engage the residents of Boyle County to become effective economic development partners as advocates, ambassadors, and mentors.
D. Meet with individual citizens and groups to gain additional insight into the community’s aspirations in coordination with Partner staff outreach.
E. Design systematic outreach and education processes and programs to help our community have a fact-based understanding of economic development in Boyle County.
F. Prepare agendas, issue public notices, and prepare member packets/materials for Workforce Development Committee meetings, and take/prepare minutes of meetings.
G. Perform other related services as needed to support the Partnership.
3. INQUIRIES/RESPONSES: To ensure a fair and objective evaluation of all potential service providers, inquiries and responses shall be made in writing to Jody Lassiter, President/CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the sole responsibility of the respondent to ensure that a proposal is received by the deadline.
4. PROPOSAL PREPARATION/SUBMISSION: A submission should adhere to criteria established within this RFP. Failure to do so may result in rejection of a proposal. A service provider shall be responsible for all costs incurred in order to prepare and submit their proposal in response to this RFP, including any pre-award meetings that the Partnership may request. Proposals are due March 1, 2019, 5:00 PM EST.
5. PROPOSAL FORMAT: Each proposal must be submitted in writing and contain the following: A. Title Page: A proposal’s title page shall include the service provider’s name and contact information, including telephone number and email address. B. Qualifications: A proposal shall include the service provider’s educational, professional, and/or work experience qualifications to provide the services requested. C. References: A proposal shall include at least three (3) references for verification of the character and qualifications of the service provider. D. Remuneration: A proposal shall indicate the service provider’s desired remuneration to cover the cost of all services provided.
6. DISCLOSURE: All documents submitted as part of a proposal shall be confidential during the evaluation process. Proposals will not be available for review by anyone other than the evaluation committee or its designated agents. There shall be no disclosure of any proposal information to a competing service provider prior to award of the selected provider. All applicable information may be subject to public disclosure in accordance with the Kentucky Open Records Act after the award of the services or after cancellation of this RFP.
7. EVALUATION PROCESS: Evaluation of proposals is expected to be completed within 30 days after the stated closing date. A committee will evaluate proposals on a variety of quantitative and qualitative criteria. The proposal selected shall provide the most cost-effective approach that meets the stated requirements. The lowest-price proposal will not necessarily be selected. The Partnership may award based on initial proposals received without discussion of such proposals. The Partnership reserves the right to award the in any manner deemed in the best interest of its objectives.
8. RIGHT OF REJECTION: The Partnership reserves the right to reject any or all proposals in whole or in part, require modifications to initial proposals, or to make partial or multiple awards. The Partnership further reserves the right to excuse technical defects in a proposal when, in its sole discretion, such excuse is beneficial to the Partnership.
9. RIGHT OF TERMINATION: The Partnership reserves the right to terminate this RFP at any time.