Danville, Inc., is accepting applications for the position of ECONOMIC
DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST. View the position description and application
instructions at www.developdanville.com/employment-opportunities.
Coordinate data management and research for the Economic Development Partnership’s business development activities and operations under the supervision of the President/CEO.
The Economic Development Specialist will support and assist the President/CEO by:
• Continually maintaining and enhancing the Partnership’s industrial and commercial sites/ buildings databases and resources for business prospects, including customized client responses utilizing available mapping tools, technology, and data, in coordination with the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development, realtors, utility companies, property owners, and others.
• Coordinating response to new and expanding business projects, including but not limited to requests for proposals (RFPs), data inquiries, site visits, and client contacts, including maintenance of project pipeline report/infographic for both internal tracking and public review.
• Conducting research necessary to support the foregoing key functions and to aid in the Partnership’s ongoing measurement of local/regional economic conditions and performance, including development of the Partnership’s Annual Report and Economic Health Index.
• Maintaining and updating the Partnership’s website at www.DevelopDanville.com, the Kentucky Crossroads regional website at www.KyCrossroads.com, and associated websites.
• Creating digital/technological content (such as Microsoft PowerPoint) and printed materials for meetings with and presentations to Partnership board, committee, public, and client contacts.
• Coordinating and staffing the Partnership’s hosted events and activities.
• Supporting the Partnership’s participation in the Kentucky Crossroads Regional Economic Development Coalition.
• Supporting the operations of the Boyle County Industrial Foundation and other Partner organizations as needed.
• Assist with daily operations and other duties as assigned.
• Provide excellent customer service as a component of all job duties.