Executive Director of Workforce Solutions
Open Date: 9/10/2020
Close Date: Open Until Filled
KCTCS is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. We actively encourage applications and/or nominations of persons of color, women, veterans, persons with disabilities and other individuals.
To apply, visit https://careers.kctcs.edu
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution serving more than 100,000 students through 16 colleges with more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities and the citizens of Kentucky.
Leads, facilitates and supports KCTCS colleges in workforce solutions deliveries and in the development of entrepreneurial and innovative workforce related initiatives by providing collaborative leadership to enhance and expand the workforce solutions division. Supports and encourages the delivery of high-quality and innovative business engagement practices, and for credit and not for credit workforce training by advancing the delivery of business-first models for Kentucky’s Community & Technical College System. Supervises staff and manages over $4,000,000 in annual legislative funding supporting business training.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation and creativity. Positions with the KCTCS System Office are term-contract positions, with the expectancy of continuance based on performance.
The open position is located in Versailles, Kentucky.
- Provide system-level leadership for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of workforce solutions projects, programs, and initiatives. Work with industry, Chamber, and economic development organizations in this effort.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of workforce solutions policies, procedures, resources, and marketing and communications to meet the workforce training needs of Kentucky’s business and industry. Interact with major statewide business stakeholders.
- Supervisory responsibility for workforce solutions staff and supports the KCTCS Workforce Solutions Peer Team.
- Represents KCTCS as the liaison to workforce related organizations and initiatives on the national and state levels.
- Oversees all tracking and reporting of workforce solutions budgets, college business plans, and other performance metrics as requested by KCTCS constituents.
- Supports KCTCS and College initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.