Competencies, Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in business to business communication and in-person meetings
- Economic development experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM or database, email, web browsing and research
- Excellent oral and written communication and have the ability to deal professionally with business leaders in the community
- Knowledge of basic marketing through email, social media and website
- Knowledge of local community, businesses, and demographics
- Driver’s license, vehicle and insurance
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work towards set goals in a fast-paced, high-expectation environment
- Availability and willingness to work flexible hours, sometimes early mornings, nights and weekends will be required
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: Ability to operate a computer and keyboard, ability to operate a vehicle, may require reaching, lifting, standing, walking and sitting. Position is in an office setting. Local travel and some out-of-town travel will be required.
Certified Drug-Free Workplace: One East Kentucky is a drug-free workplace and the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession or use of a controlled substance is prohibited in the workplace or while performing work functions. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate termination.
Equal Opportunity: One East Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Salary/Benefits: The starting salary for this position will range from $40,000 - $47,500 annually. Benefits including, health, dental & vision as well as ability to participate in 401k also available along with potential for bonus compensation.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and any associated materials via email to email@example.com.