Communities are dependent on having healthy businesses. From barbershops and mechanics to farms and manufacturers, employers create a backbone for your home to build on. For those businesses to thrive and grow, they need attention and support. And as an economic development professional in your community, you are perfectly positioned to help your hometown find solutions to your local businesses’ biggest needs and challenges.
This program is designed to help you understand the core concepts of the BRE process and learn practical skills to put the knowledge you gain into action
- Who Cares About BR&E? Why BR&E Matters and How It Can Impact Your Community
- What Does BR&E Look Like For You? A Play-By-Play of the BR&E Process.
- What You Need to Make It Happen. Core Skills & Strategies for Planning & Executing
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road. Analyzing and Acting on BR&E Data.
- Having All the Tools in Your Toolbox. Being Prepared with Resources to Help Your BR&E Program.
Member Registration $75.00
Non-Member Registration $100.00
Member & Non-Member $500.00
1) Recognition in Marketing Emails
2) Recognition from Podium
3) Signage Displayed at Event
4) Materials Available at Event